Number One Indica Strain - Critical Kush
- Purple Urkle, Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, Blue Cheese, Grape Ape, Blackbrry Kush, Master Kush, Afgan Kush, White Rhino, Skywalker, Death Star, Hindu Kush, Berry White, Mr. Nice, Sweet Tooth, Kosher Kush, Super Skunk, Godfather OG, Alien Dawg, Superman OG
Number One Sativa Strain - Power Flower
- Sour Diesel, Green Crack, Lemon Haze, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Strawberry Cough, Purple Haze, Moby Dick, Jack the Ripper, Cracker Jack, Green Goblin, Santa Maria, Wet Dream, Jack Skellington, NYPD, Green Lantern, Strawberry Lemonade, Space Needle, Mother's Finest
Number One Hybrid Strain - White Widow
- Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, OG Kush, AK-47, Trainwreck, Pineapple Express, Bubble Gum, Agent Orange, Banana Kush, Golden Goat, Bruce Banner, Kandy Kush, Space Queen, Holy Grail Kush, Jack Frost, Sunset Sherbet, Glass Slipper, Cherry Bomb, THC Bomb, Mob Boss
*Please note these are not all of the marijuana strains*
The recommended dosage for a cannabis edible is 10 milligrams, whenever consuming cannabis products be sure to be careful of how much you consume. Some edibles can be as high as 1000 milligrams. Edibles can take up to can take very long amounts of time for the user to feel the THC that is within the edible. When a user takes an edible it results in a much different feeling then you get when you inhale the cannabis through methods of smoking. Cannabinoid receptors are located throughout the body, certain receptors such as CB2 receptors cause the cannabis to be metabolized differently within the body so effects are felt strongly through the body rather then in the brain.
- Anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours you should feel relaxed and/or sleepy, your body will also begin to feel "stoned" due to the CB2 receptors present in the body. Higher dose edibles result in an more intense body high and a head high. Lower dose edible effects are much more mild and tolerable so it is important to remember to start small and be patient so you can have the best experience possible.
There are 4 main marijuana concentrates that are popular in the modern cannabis community, these concentrates are created in a process where potent cannabinoids are extracted from the cannabis plant and turned into a highly THC potent oil.
- Butane Hash Oil - This is the most common form of concentrates, butane and filters are used to extract the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. After the butane is purged a highly potent form of cannabis is left behind.
- CO2 Oil - This oil is made by pressurizing CO2 until it becomes liquid it is then used to take the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. The liquid is then evaporated which leaves behind a dark black oil that is usually used to fill vaporizer cartridges that are sold at dispensaries.
- Tinctures - Tinctures are made by soaking cannabis trim in alcohol and then strained into a tincture bottle.
- Cooking Oil - Many recipes can be spiced up using cannabis cooking oil, created by decarboxilating the cannabis and simmering it at mild heat for 8-12 hours.
- Cannabis concentrates have become poular since the legalization of marijuana, the high is different and stronger, after a dab has been taken the user may experience a new high like never before. It may be similar to the high you had the the first time you smoked cannabis, so be carful with the size of dabs you take if your new to concentrates.